Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Storm
LOL,this gives me the option of throwing traction mags in them,and i got 2 bases covered with one car.Big Grin

I'd burn up a pancake car to fastBig Grin.
They'd probably be running on 30 volts by the time i was doneBig Grin

Got em on slip-ons,them's the only tires i run,there's no money in chasing buffalo anymore,and the igloo's getting harder to heat,so i had to cut expensesBig GrinBig Grin
Quote:no money in chasing buffalo anymore

not true there buffalo farm 40min away!
it's the best meat I have had!
Remember to add your races to the RACE Calendar
The RACE Calendar

Big GrinBig Grin

They'res a few of the oddball wildlife farms here tooBig Grin.

Buffalo is good meat,ever try Antelope,Exclamation.

Those cars of Rick's are a hoot. He built three of them and we tried them out on Sunday. They go pretty good and man are they ever well built. They are all the same speed. Well, within a few thousandths of a second anyways. We finished a two minute race and had identical median times. Gotta get me one now.
Todd

I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.
Vincent Van Gogh
get some photos guys!
would like to see them!
The RACE Calendar

Never even thought of photo's Undecided,sorry Mike.
Next time Todd's out,i'll get him to take some.

Sure pleased with the way the mag cars turned out,they are as close to identical as any cars i've ever ran into.

Todd's a pretty good racer though,he's got some 32nd s'perience under his belt and it showsBig GrinBig Grin.

The mag cars are Storm Extremes running BSRT 36 Spinners/bearings/bigfoots /steel pinions/silicone bronze crowns,etc.
All are on slip-ons,and they turned out nice.
(11-03-2011, 06:38 AM)hornet Wrote: Never even thought of photo's Undecided,sorry Mike.
Next time Todd's out,i'll get him to take some.
I can do that!

(11-03-2011, 06:38 AM)hornet Wrote: Sure pleased with the way the mag cars turned out,they are as close to identical as any cars i've ever ran into.
Identical. You can say that again!

(11-03-2011, 06:38 AM)hornet Wrote: Todd's a pretty good racer though,he's got some 32nd s'perience under his belt and it showsBig GrinBig Grin.
Yup, first guy Rick's ever seen snap off a front wheel. Left a pretty good dent in the wall a couple of feet above the corner (and a couple of inches below the computer monitor) Tongue You can see the outline of the wheel in the wall.

(11-03-2011, 06:38 AM)hornet Wrote: The mag cars are Storm Extremes running BSRT 36 Spinners/bearings/bigfoots /steel pinions/silicone bronze crowns,etc.
All are on slip-ons,and they turned out nice.
And I'm hoping he'll build me one!

Todd

I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.
Vincent Van Gogh
LOL,Brian tried duplicating the dent in the wall,but he's not quite as good or fast as youBig Grin.
Got aluminium front hubs on order for you guys,lolTongueBig Grin.

I got the magnets/arm etc on hand for your car,but i'm waiting for more chassis's/bearings etc.then i'll be building you one.

Now i'll have to line things up for a Sunday afternoon get together
glad you guys are having fun!

I start a new job next week
so I am hoping to be to start getting parts again without selling what i already ownSad

And now the wife is talking about maybe staying here????
So in few months I can hint for a new track I hope!

But for sure a couple of slottech arms for my cheetah!Heart

still waiting on them PICsBig Grin

The RACE Calendar

Awright that's good to hear Mike.
You guys have been there for quite awhile,and it's hard to move,especially if you don't want to make the move.

Gotta wait till Todd's back out for pic'sBig Grin
He's about 40 miles away,he lives in the south-end of the city,and i'm out here in the boon-docks north of the city.