Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TrackMate SW Question

I'm running Trackmate SW for my timing system at HSRW. In a very heated race the other night someone came out of the slot and called track.  In response, a turn marshal accidentally hit the space bar twice on the keyboard. Low and behold, instead of pausing the race the heat was immediately ended and a new heat was programmed in and a count down started.
So we know what we did wrong, but can anything be done to revert to the original heat (i.e., go back and pick up where we were)? Thanks. Randy
I would investigate the idea of a call button delay. So what if you have to wait 10 seconds for the next heat to be able to start. Would not allow the heat re-set you just had. I don't run TM software. So this is just some thing to look into........

Rob
Rob
AKA - Black Oxxpurple
BTW, I thought you were running Race Coordinator Software.......
Rob
AKA - Black Oxxpurple
Nope, Trackmate for the last year or so. Was running Laptimer 2000 before that through.....
some is not right
been using TM for years,

space bar should pause the heat, nothing else.
adding a call button will do the same

I have not looked it for a long time but there could be a setting selection.

I would run a bogus race and test the options
Remember to add your races to the RACE Calendar
The RACE Calendar

UPDATE: Trackmate has fixed this issues in their last 2 iterations (v8.40 and v8.52). No more auto aborts if you hit the space bar twice in fast succession : )
Thanks, Randy
so it was a software issue?
interesting.

I hope to get my sun room finished up so I can put a small track in it and get my computer running a track again!
Remember to add your races to the RACE Calendar
The RACE Calendar